I OKFN award to Open Knowledge, Open Data and Transparency
Next 24th of February it will be hold the I OKFN award to Open Knowledge, Open Data and Transparency, organized by the local group in Spain of OKFN.
The award consists of six categories
– Best initiative to promote entrepreneurship based on open knowledge
– Better business based on open knowledge
– Best transparency initiative (non-public entity)
– Best Open science initiative
– Best initiative on Transparency through the use of Open Data (Public entity)
– Best Open data initiative with involvement of citizens (Public entity)
in which candidates will be voted on by a jury of more than 50 people .
Award will take place in the BBVA Innovation Center ( Plaza Santa Barbara, 2, Madrid ), where in addition to the award presentation, there will be 3 innovative initiatives in the fields of Open Knowledge, Open Data and Transparency and two presentations of Juanjo uralde leader of EQUO and Antonio Ibañez from the Open government of Castilla y Léón.
The nomination process is open. Once admitted candidates can add / modify information and people can add their comments. Submitted applications and more information can be reached at the prize web in http://premio.okfn.es
OKFN Spain is the local chapter (to be) of the Open Knowledge Foundation, a non-profit foundation to promote open knowledge with presence in over 40 countries. Contact email@example.com